Business Valuation Services
LCG has extensive experience in performing business valuations for corporations and entrepreneurs throughout the country. Our staff includes former “Big Four” accounting professionals who are thoroughly familiar with the intricacies of fair value accounting and have significant domestic and international experience. All of our valuations are performed according to USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice) standards. Our experience in working on hundreds of transactions on an annual basis gives our staff a unique exposure to several industries. This breadth of industry experience allows our firm to provide an immeasurable amount of insight and value for our clients.
Companies require valuations and appraisals for several reasons, including:
- ASC 820, Fair Value Accounting (formerly SFAS 157)
- ASC 805, Business Combinations (formerly SFAS 141)
- ASC 350, Goodwill Impairment (formerly SFAS 142)
- ASC 718, Employee Stock Options and other equity compensation (formerly SFAS 123(R)) and related tax requirements under IRC 409A.
- 852, Fresh Start Accounting in reorganizations (formerly SOP 90-7)
Gift & Estate Planning
- Operating Company Business Valuations
- Family Limited Partnership (“FLP”) And LLC Valuation
- Determining Value Before And During Bankruptcy
- “Fresh Start Accounting” Valuation Upon Exiting Bankruptcy In Accordance With ASC 852 (Formerly SOP 90-7)
- Shareholder Dispute And Other Corporate Matters
Other Valuation Services
- Assistance With Acquisition/Divestiture Planning And Other Strategic Initiatives