If you’re interested in buying a book of business, LCG can help you minimize your risk and make an equitable transaction. Our team has extensive experience in the provision of book purchase advisory services, including:
- Independent valuation of book being purchased
- Structuring of agreement(s)
- Development of favorable earn-out period agreement to protect your interest
- Integration of book into your existing business
- Ongoing management consulting services
For more information on LCG’s book buying and selling advisory services, please contact David Ruhlig at [email protected].