LCG’s Investigative Services Group (“ISG”) was formed through the acquisition of InSolu, Inc., a national provider of executive background investigations and other investigative services. Prior to its acquisition, InSolu built a 22-year track record of performing mission-critical background investigations working largely within the financial services and litigation support industries. Consistent with InSolu’s legacy, our go-to-market strategy is based on these core values:
- Every client has unique needs and parameters for making decisions of a vital nature.
- Every client deserves to have access to the best and most thorough information to make those decisions.
- We work with our clients to identify and develop the information that is paramount to their changing needs.
- Discretion, responsiveness, and reliability are critical and are a part of daily operations and practices.
LCG’s fully licensed staff provide investigative services and background checks that allow our clients to make well-informed business and transaction decisions. All clients and situations are unique and have specialized needs. Our team’s extensive experience offers the opportunity for interested parties to gain valuable insights into the content areas best suited to address specific research and information requirements. Cookie cutter approaches to searches typically fail to provide ALL the information necessary to make highly informed decisions.
Common Situations Requiring ISG Services:
- Business Acquisitions and Investments
- Corporate Loans
- Equity Investments
- Strategic and Joint Ventures
- Key Employee Hires and Recurring Checks
- Complex Litigation Matters
- Restructuring & Insolvency Support
- Competition or Industry Research
- Business and Individual Licensing Verifications
Common ISG Clients
- Private Equity Firms, Family Offices, and Independent Sponsors
- Private and Public Companies
- Hedge Funds / Investment Funds
- Mezzanine and Specialty Lenders
- Regional and Community Banks
- Commercial Lenders
- Business Litigation Attorneys
- Family Law Attorneys
- Transaction Attorneys
ISG’s Suite of Services
Nona Patronite, Managing Director
Nona Patronite has provided investigative services for businesses for over 35 years. For almost 20 of those years, prior to joining LCG, she led the investigative team at InSolu, Inc., specializing in services for the legal and financial sectors across the United States and abroad.
Nona began her investigative career with the Criminal Division of the Internal Revenue Service, first as an Investigative Assistant and later as an Analyst. After 12 years in various advancing positions, she shifted her interests to the private sector and quickly became involved in a wide range of investigations involving financial transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, class action suits, and proxy contests, to name a few. She also conducted traditional investigations in support of litigation. After honing her skills, Nona co-founded her first company based in Maryland, specializing in due diligence and litigation support. After the dissolution of that partnership, Nona worked as part of the start-up team of a large investigative firm with offices in New York and Washington, DC. Like the positions before, she worked as a senior investigator/case manager on a large variety of investigations including complex litigation, tax evasion, embezzlement, insurance, and healthcare fraud. After six years, she made the decision to establish her own firm and subsequently relocated to Florida.
Having developed vast expertise across a variety of corporate investigative practice areas, Nona recognized the need for personalization in providing services and made this a core component of her organization’s operations. She and her team are committed to offering the most in-depth and complete information possible based on each client’s situation and requirements.
Nona is a member of the National Association of Legal Investigators (NALI) and the Florida Association of Legal Investigators (FALI), and the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA). In her spare time, Nona enjoys traveling, thoroughbred horse racing, sports, and music.
Nona holds a Florida Class C Private Detective License, PBSA Certification on Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and is a member of The Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM).