LCG performs portfolio reviews on behalf of banks and commercial finance companies located throughout the country.
Portfolio reviews are ordered for several reasons, including the following:
- Preparation for regulators
- Review, assessment, and testing of credit policies and procedures
- Third party reviews submitted to the Board of Directors to ensure the lender is in compliance with their own underwriting and credit guidelines
- Buy-side portfolio due diligence and review
- Sell-side pre-transaction preparation
As with most all of our services, LCG’s portfolio reviews are tailored to the specific needs of our clients. We are knowledgeable enough to provide a more macro-level assessment of our client’s policies and procedures, yet also have the resource to perform more hands-on testing such as file reviews. Our staff includes former underwriters, portfolio managers, and lenders that bring a wealth of experience and insight into every transaction.