LCG’s Managing Director, Jay Clark, to Speak on Panel at ACG Tampa Bay’s Annual Private Equity Update
- May 18, 2016
- 0 Comments
LCG would like to invite you to ACG Tampa Bay’s Annual Private Equity Update. Join ACG Tampa on Thursday, May 26th at The University Club at 5:30 pm for a lively panel discussion at our Annual Private Equity Update. The lower middle market for mergers and acquisitions remains HOT for owners of well-performing businesses in Florida and Beyond.
- Thursday, May 26, 2016
- University Club of Tampa – 201 N. Franklin St., #3800, Tampa, FL 33602
- 5:30 to 8:00 pm
- Featured Speakers:
- Jay Clark, Managing Director of LCG Advisors
- Ameya Agge, Principal of Apax Partner
- Glenn Oken, Managing Director of Mangrove Equity Partners
- Sarah Robson, Director of Private Capital Markets of Axial
- A recap of PE acquisition activity
- The benefits of selling to private equity
- How high are valuations?
- Which sectors are seeing the most activity and best valuations
We look forward to seeing you at this highly anticipated event! Click here for more information or to register.
About Featured Speaker Jay Clark: Mr. Clark joined LCG as Managing Director to lead the Investment Banking division with over 27 years of experience in the financial services industry. Mr. Clark has completed over $3 billion of transactions in his career which include mergers & acquisitions, capital formation and transaction advisory assignments.
Mr. Clark holds an MBA from the Goizueta School of Business at Emory University, and a BS in Finance (cum laude) from the University of Florida. He is an active member in the Association for Corporate Growth, has served as an expert witness and frequently participates in industry events as both speaker and panelist on investment banking topics.